New Patient Guide 新患者指南

Welcome! Everything you need to know before your first visit to Yi Acupuncture. 欢迎!在您第一次到访易针灸之前,您需要了解的一切。

Your First Step to Better Health 迈向更好健康的第一步

Thank you for choosing Yi Acupuncture & Traditional Chinese Medicine. We understand that trying acupuncture for the first time can feel unfamiliar, and we want to make sure you feel comfortable, informed, and confident every step of the way. 感谢您选择易针灸中医。我们理解第一次尝试针灸可能会感到陌生,我们希望确保您在每一步都感到舒适、了解和自信。

Dr. Qing Yi provides personalized, holistic care in a warm, calming environment. She takes the time to listen to your concerns, explain your diagnosis, and create a treatment plan tailored specifically to your needs. We offer bilingual care in both English and Chinese. 易清医师在温暖、宁静的环境中提供个性化的整体护理。她会花时间倾听您的问题,解释您的诊断,并制定专门针对您需求的治疗方案。我们提供中英双语诊疗服务。

Dr. Qing Yi welcoming a new patient at Yi Acupuncture clinic in Altamonte Springs

What to Expect at Your First Appointment 首次就诊流程

Your initial visit takes 75-90 minutes and includes a comprehensive assessment and first treatment. 首次就诊需75-90分钟,包括全面评估和首次治疗。

1

Check-In & Intake 登记与填表

Arrive 10-15 minutes early to complete intake paperwork covering your health history, current symptoms, lifestyle, and treatment goals. 请提前10-15分钟到达,完成登记表,包括您的健康历史、当前症状、生活方式和治疗目标。

2

TCM Assessment 中医诊断

Dr. Yi will conduct a thorough assessment including pulse diagnosis, tongue observation, and a detailed discussion of your health concerns and goals. 易医师将进行全面评估,包括脉诊、舌诊,以及对您健康问题和目标的详细讨论。

3

Treatment Plan 治疗方案

Based on your assessment, Dr. Yi will explain your TCM diagnosis and create a personalized treatment plan with recommended frequency and expected timeline. 根据评估结果,易医师会解释您的中医诊断,制定个性化治疗方案,包括建议频率和预期时间表。

4

First Treatment 首次治疗

Your first acupuncture session begins! You'll relax on a comfortable treatment table while hair-thin needles are gently placed at specific points. Most patients find it deeply relaxing. 开始首次针灸治疗!您将在舒适的治疗床上放松,发丝般细的针灸针会被轻柔地放置在特定穴位。大多数患者觉得非常放松。

5

Post-Treatment Care 治疗后指导

After treatment, Dr. Yi will provide lifestyle and dietary recommendations, discuss your next steps, and schedule follow-up appointments as needed. 治疗后,易医师会提供生活和饮食建议,讨论后续步骤,并根据需要安排后续预约。

How to Prepare for Your Visit 如何为就诊做准备

📝 Bring With You 📝 请携带

  • 💳
    Photo ID 身份证件

    A valid government-issued photo identification. 有效的政府颁发的带照片证件。

  • 📄
    Insurance Card 保险卡

    If you plan to submit for out-of-network reimbursement. 如您计划申请网外报销。

  • 💊
    Medication List 用药清单

    All current medications, supplements, and vitamins. 所有正在服用的药物、保健品和维生素。

  • 📋
    Medical Records 病历资料

    Relevant records, lab results, or imaging (X-ray, MRI). 相关病历、化验结果或影像资料(X光、MRI)。

🌟 Day-Of Tips 🌟 当日建议

  • 🍴
    Eat a Light Meal 适量进食

    Eat 1-2 hours before. Do not come on an empty stomach. 提前1-2小时进食。请勿空腹前来。

  • 💧
    Stay Hydrated 保持水分

    Drink water before and after treatment. 治疗前后多喝水。

  • 👕
    Wear Comfortable Clothing 穿着舒适衣物

    Loose clothing that allows access to arms, legs, and abdomen. 宽松衣物,方便露出手臂、腿部和腹部。

  • Limit Stimulants 减少刺激物

    Avoid excessive caffeine and alcohol on treatment day. 治疗当天避免过量咖啡因和酒精。

What is Acupuncture? 什么是针灸?

Patient receiving acupuncture treatment with thin sterile needles at Yi Acupuncture

Acupuncture is one of the oldest and most well-studied healing practices in the world, with over 3,000 years of continuous use. It works by inserting extremely thin, sterile needles at specific points along the body's meridian pathways to stimulate the body's natural healing response. 针灸是世界上最古老、研究最充分的治疗方法之一,有超过3000年的持续使用历史。它通过在身体经络上的特定穴位插入极细的无菌针来刺激身体的自然愈合反应。

Modern research has shown that acupuncture can: 现代研究表明,针灸可以:

  • Stimulate the release of endorphins (natural pain relievers) 刺激内啡肽(天然止痛物质)的释放
  • Reduce inflammation throughout the body 减少全身炎症
  • Improve blood circulation and tissue healing 改善血液循环和组织愈合
  • Regulate the nervous system (calm stress response) 调节神经系统(平息应激反应)
  • Boost immune function 增强免疫功能

The World Health Organization (WHO) recognizes acupuncture as effective for over 40 medical conditions, including chronic pain, headaches, digestive disorders, anxiety, insomnia, and more. 世界卫生组织(WHO)认可针灸对40多种疾病有效,包括慢性疼痛、头痛、消化系统疾病、焦虑、失眠等。

Pricing & Payment 价格与支付

Initial Consultation 初次咨询

$180

75-90 minutes 75-90 分钟

  • ✓ Full TCM assessment ✓ 全面中医评估
  • ✓ Personalized treatment plan ✓ 个性化治疗方案
  • ✓ First acupuncture session ✓ 首次针灸治疗
Book Initial Visit 预约初诊

Payment: Cash, credit/debit cards, HSA/FSA, Zelle, Venmo. Insurance: Out-of-network provider. We provide superbills for reimbursement. Many PPO plans cover acupuncture. View full pricing details → 支付方式:现金、信用卡/借记卡、HSA/FSA、Zelle、Venmo。保险:网外医疗提供者。我们提供超级账单用于报销。许多PPO计划覆盖针灸。查看完整价格详情 →

New Patient FAQ 新患者常见问题

Does acupuncture hurt? 针灸疼吗? +

Acupuncture needles are extremely thin — about the width of a human hair (0.25mm), much thinner than injection needles. Most patients feel a mild tingling, warmth, or dull pressure when needles are inserted, but not sharp pain. Many patients find the experience deeply relaxing and even fall asleep during treatment. Dr. Yi's gentle technique ensures your comfort throughout. 针灸针极其细——大约和一根头发丝一样粗(0.25毫米),比注射针头细得多。大多数患者在针刺入时感到轻微刺痛、温暖或钝压感,但不会有锐痛。许多患者觉得治疗过程非常放松,甚至会在治疗中入睡。易医师的轻柔手法确保您全程舒适。

Is acupuncture safe? 针灸安全吗? +

Yes, acupuncture is very safe when performed by a licensed, board-certified practitioner. Dr. Yi is NCCAOM Board Certified and uses only sterile, single-use, disposable needles. Side effects are rare and typically mild — some patients may experience slight bruising, temporary soreness, or mild fatigue after treatment, which resolves quickly. 是的,由持证的、通过国家认证的从业者操作时,针灸是非常安全的。易医师通过NCCAOM国家认证,只使用无菌、一次性针具。副作用很少且通常轻微——少数患者可能出现轻微瘀青、暂时酸痛或轻度疲劳,这些很快就会消除。

How many treatments will I need? 我需要多少次治疗? +

It depends on your condition, its severity, and how long you've had it. Acute conditions (recent onset) may respond within 3-6 sessions. Chronic conditions (months or years) typically require 8-12 sessions or more. Most patients begin with 1-2 sessions per week, then gradually reduce frequency as symptoms improve. Dr. Yi will discuss a personalized treatment timeline during your initial consultation. 这取决于您的病情、严重程度和持续时间。急性病症(近期发生的)可能在3-6次就诊后改善。慢性病症(持续数月或数年的)通常需要8-12次或更多。大多数患者开始时每周1-2次,随着症状改善逐渐减少频率。易医师会在初次咨询时讨论个性化的治疗时间表。

What conditions can acupuncture treat? 针灸可以治疗哪些疾病? +

Acupuncture is recognized by the World Health Organization for treating over 40 conditions. At Yi Acupuncture, we commonly treat: back/neck pain, arthritis, headaches & migraines, Bell's palsy, insomnia & anxiety, women's health issues, allergies & respiratory problems, digestive disorders, and post-COVID symptoms. Visit our Conditions page for the full list. 世界卫生组织认可针灸可治疗40多种疾病。在易针灸,我们常见治疗:腰颈痛、关节炎头痛与偏头痛面瘫失眠与焦虑女性健康问题过敏与呼吸系统消化系统疾病新冠后遗症。访问我们的治疗项目页面了解完整列表。

Do you speak Chinese? 您会说中文吗? +

Yes! Dr. Yi is fluent in both English and Mandarin Chinese. We welcome patients from all backgrounds and can conduct your entire consultation and treatment in either language. Many of our Chinese-speaking patients appreciate being able to discuss complex health concerns in their native language. 是的!易医师精通中英文双语。我们欢迎来自各种背景的患者,可以用中文或英文进行全程咨询和治疗。许多中文患者非常感谢能够用母语讨论复杂的健康问题。

Ready to Experience the Difference? 准备好体验不同了吗?

Take the first step toward natural healing. Schedule your initial consultation with Dr. Yi today. 迈出自然疗愈的第一步。今天就预约易医师的初次咨询。

Ready to feel better? 准备好改善健康了吗? Call Now 立即致电 Book Online 在线预约 Contact Us 联系我们